Sunday, April 29, 2012

Re: [FSHS] The article asked me to be the first of my...

And I think to myself......what a wonderful world!
Brian Pavelko 7:54pm Apr 29
And I think to myself......what a wonderful world!
Comment History
Lucy Bond
Lucy Bond2:21pm Apr 29
Thanks Nancy! :)
Bob Moser
Bob Moser1:10pm Apr 29
ain't this fun
Nancy Simmons Kelly
Nancy Simmons Kelly10:07am Apr 29
You are just fine, Lucy!! But you are right, this is one heck of a topic. But I still feel that if you don't have a uterus, don't EVEN go there--telling someone who does what they should or shouldn't do with it. You have NO right.
Nancy Simmons Kelly
Nancy Simmons Kelly10:06am Apr 29
I agree.
James Dillon
James Dillon9:05am Apr 29
Brian, please seek professional help. You seem to be a truly disturbed person. I wish you peace.
View All Comments
Original Post
Doreen Liebenow Glotzer
Doreen Liebenow Glotzer5:16pm Apr 10
The article asked me to be the first of my friends to like this, I WILL NOT, and hope all my friends will support the woman's choice. OMG What is next?
Az. Abortion Bill: Legislators Pass Three Bills, Including One That Redefines When Life Begins
www.huffingtonpost.com
Arizona lawmakers gave final passage to three anti-abortion bills Tuesday afternoon, including one t...

View Post on Facebook · Edit Email Settings · Reply to this email to add a comment.