Sunday, April 29, 2012

Re: [FSHS] I will run for Vice President of the United...

Live your life with hope and change !!!! Then...
Richard Slate 6:18pm Apr 29
Live your life with hope and change !!!! Then read between the lines,and see the real story !!! God I was Force Recon Scout Siniper !!! USMC 55 countries around the world I have see everything !!!! Wake up America I'm from Texas,never look a gift horse in the mouth !!!!! I hate a pretty a picture, I want to know the artist before I buy the print !!! But then again just do what ya feel,and live with it !!!!
Comment History
Richard Slate
Richard Slate10:35am Apr 29
So are you Charles so are you !!!!
Charles Mourning
Charles Mourning10:17am Apr 29
Then you are blind Richard.
Richard Slate
Richard Slate9:52am Apr 29
Maybe we can open the eyes of America and let them really see what Obama true plan is !!!! All I see is a smooth talking J--kA-- blowing smoke up America Ass !! When will America learn !!!!
Richard Slate
Richard Slate9:24am Apr 29
Better than the one we have now and his >>>>BOSS !!!!
Sue Widder
Sue Widder10:35pm Apr 26
OK. It would surprise me if Funky ran with Romney.
View All Comments
Original Post
James Dillon
James Dillon8:25pm Apr 26
I will run for Vice President of the United States. I am glad to have your support.

View Post on Facebook · Edit Email Settings · Reply to this email to add a comment.