Sunday, April 29, 2012

Re: [FSHS] Wildcat Question of the Day - Ok we're all adults...

Well ya really stirred it up this time David ,...
Joseph Lawing 9:18pm Apr 29
Well ya really stirred it up this time David , Tina Cannon was the definetly in Control of her Girl Powers of Flirt, I worked in the Library at FSHS and that Italiian Lady in the library had great Sexual Energy, Roni Fetzer was and still is a class act and was always so sweet to me so I always adore her, { Bless You Roni} and will always adore Liz Crawford who I dated through most of my time in Naples, Come to think of it though all the gals at FSHS were so special
Comment History
Bekki Rowland Kibby
Bekki Rowland Kibby10:16am Apr 26
Yea, he was a cool teacher. I only had him geometry
Nancy Simmons Kelly
Nancy Simmons Kelly9:44am Apr 26
I had him for Geometry and Alg. 2. He was really good.
Bekki Rowland Kibby
Bekki Rowland Kibby8:40am Apr 26
I remember Mr. Beggs!!!!!! He was a neat teacher....
James Dillon
James Dillon7:58am Apr 26
I had a raging crush for a teacher and told her so on the bus one day.
Gina Mcgarry
Gina Mcgarry7:42am Apr 26
8th grade math cloass, Mr Begg...
View All Comments
Original Post
Dave Flick
Dave Flick7:58pm Apr 17
Wildcat Question of the Day - Ok we're all adults right? So today's QoTD is - Who in high school did you have a crush on or wanna hook up with, but never really thought you had a chance with or were just to shy to approach?

View Post on Facebook · Edit Email Settings · Reply to this email to add a comment.