Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Re: [The Manzo Reality Tour] It was so good to see Tina this weekend! It had...

lol so he's snotty cause he's Scottish? *smfh*...
Fiesty Andy 5:25pm Jun 6
lol so he's snotty cause he's Scottish? *smfh* I just wanna know what he's packin under the kilt ;-)
Comment History
Troopleader McHenry
Troopleader McHenry5:23pm Jun 6
Yes, that little scottish kilt wearing skipjack.
Fiesty Andy
Fiesty Andy5:22pm Jun 6
lol, did u really just tell someone they were 'snotty' ? lol
Troopleader McHenry
Troopleader McHenry5:20pm Jun 6
Michael Emjay Stafford - You might be the only fking fruitcake on here that is worse than this Jersey Shore reject Lou. When I'm done with him I'll give you a good tune up. You snotty little bastard.
Michael Emjay Stafford
Michael Emjay Stafford3:18pm Jun 6
No, I don't think I will. I think I'll put on my Xbox headset and play my friend at FIFA. He's a real friend who I actually know and not just someone I added on facebook. You go and check your tan doesn't need topping up sweetheart your inflated ego is nothing without it's orange encasement.
Lou Mancione
Lou Mancione3:15pm Jun 6
Go put on your skirt & dance around u fairy scottish fag no one's talking to u!
View All Comments
Original Post
Connie Simpson
Connie Simpson4:13am Jun 5
It was so good to see Tina this weekend! It had been almost six months!

Is she in this group Samantha?

View Post on Facebook · Edit Email Settings · Reply to this email to add a comment.