Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Re: [The Manzo Reality Tour] I would like to apologize to Domenic Vitanza from...

Take a hike Gazinta. You fucking clown.
Edward Johnson 6:17pm Jun 6
Take a hike Gazinta. You fucking clown.
Comment History
Ritchie Gozina
Ritchie Gozina5:27pm Jun 6
Connie, Lovely Nipples, Smile & Eyes. As for the rest of you fucktards, TY so very much for this evenings entertainment. Proof that some people should just never fucking breed... XO Sammy Jo;)
Stephen Samuel Santoro II
Stephen Samuel Santoro II2:22pm Jun 6
Agreed Murray. Time to "clean him off". Kind of like "I have a rock in my shoe".
Lou Mancione
Lou Mancione2:17pm Jun 6
No I cant say I do Troopleader McRetard.
Troopleader McHenry
Troopleader McHenry2:08pm Jun 6
Do you know about the figure four leglock Lou Mancione. You greasy prick.
Lou Mancione
Lou Mancione2:00pm Jun 6
You lookin for me Murray (Worst Hair Plugs I've Ever Seen) Shellenberger?
View All Comments
Original Post
Connie Simpson
Connie Simpson7:23am May 30
I would like to apologize to Domenic Vitanza from the bottom of my heart. Dom - If you can see this, I never meant to insult you. I was just playing around but I went overboard and I'm so so sorry.

Please somebody pass this message on to Dom.

View Post on Facebook · Edit Email Settings · Reply to this email to add a comment.