Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Re: [FSHS] This is what's happening in my home right now...

I am so sorry just want tip make sure you and...
Norva Haskins 9:59pm Jun 20
I am so sorry just want tip make sure you and though family are safe. I know it makes one heart sick but most of all want though and your family and friends and everyone else safe out of harms way!!!!!! Praying!!!!!!!
Comment History
Tom Ross
Tom Ross8:24pm Jun 20
Still not travel allowed in St. Louis County, so I can't get to my house. No idea what's happened to our house... over 10 inches of rain. http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2012/06/20/heavy-rains-cause-major-flooding-in-duluth/ Now the Dan bridge is about to go.
Linda Bradbury
Linda Bradbury1:11pm Jun 20
REO~~~~ RIDIN' the STORM OUT !!!! ;-)
Linda Bradbury
Linda Bradbury1:10pm Jun 20
You sound like your singin' the Annie Lennox song~ "Here comes the rain again". CCR works too! "Have you ever seen the rAiN" & "Who'll stop the RaIn"? I'm an expert now on "RAIN" songs. Trust me. LOL
Tom Ross
Tom Ross12:47pm Jun 20
Miigwech, nimise...
Norva Haskins
Norva Haskins12:38pm Jun 20
O am so sorry I put your info on my page get more people to pray and pay attention.... Hugs you all are in our prayers
View All Comments
Original Post
Tom Ross
Tom Ross7:04am Jun 20
This is what's happening in my home right now http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J64_XO5qODk&feature=related
Duluth, MN Flood 6-20-12_2.AVI
www.youtube.com
Duluth, MN Flood 6-20-12; Miller Creek. Usually a small creek. You can hear boulders (which used to ...

View Post on Facebook · Edit Email Settings · Reply to this email to add a comment.