Saturday, June 16, 2012

Re: [FSHS] I think this touches upon a very overlooked topic...

Margo, you are so creative.
Tom Ross 9:02pm Jun 16
Margo, you are so creative.
Comment History
Margo Alexander
Margo Alexander2:29pm Jun 16
And turn the other way, running down the street, hahahahaha
Margo Alexander
Margo Alexander2:15pm Jun 16
I say "I'm from Planet Margo." That usually shuts them up.
Tom Ross
Tom Ross11:19pm Jun 15
By the way, I started settling down in my late forties, but I'm still working on it.
Tom Ross
Tom Ross11:17pm Jun 15
Home is where your family and friends are, where your heart is happy, where your memories are, where your ancestors bones are and where you are now and for GI Brats, these are often all different places and it is so for me and those of my litter... Wildcats, all.
Nancy Simmons Kelly
Nancy Simmons Kelly9:08pm Jun 15
I tell them everywhere...but we have been here in North Dakota for 30 years.
View All Comments
Original Post
James Dillon
James Dillon4:33am Jun 15
I think this touches upon a very overlooked topic upon Military brats: Where is Home? When someone asks you " Where are you from?" what do you tell them? Everywhere.

View Post on Facebook · Edit Email Settings · Reply to this email to add a comment.