Saturday, June 16, 2012

[FSHS] It is with a heavy heart that I share this page...

It is with a heavy heart that I share this...
Chantelle Kiphuth 7:50pm Jun 16
It is with a heavy heart that I share this page with the FSHS alumni who knew Patty Suhay. I received notice of her passing in the mail today from her sister Katherine and found this page on Facebook. Patty was Class of '71 and also attended elementary school at Forrest Sherman. We we were together in 2nd grade, 3rd grade and many other classes through graduation. I reconnected with her in the late 90s, and visited with her at her home in Folsom several times. We stayed in touch sporadically over the past 10+ years through the internet, Christmas cards, and most recently Facebook. I always hoped that we would see each other again at a FSHS reunion, but it was not meant to be. In loving memory of our classmate...
Patricia Suhay Aungle RIP
On this memorial day it gives me great sorrow to inform all of those who knew Patricia Suhay-Aungle ...

View Post on Facebook · Edit Email Settings · Reply to this email to add a comment.