Friday, June 15, 2012

Re: [FSHS] I think this touches upon a very overlooked topic...

Home is where your family and friends are,...
Tom Ross 11:17pm Jun 15
Home is where your family and friends are, where your heart is happy, where your memories are, where your ancestors bones are and where you are now and for GI Brats, these are often all different places and it is so for me and those of my litter... Wildcats, all.
Comment History
Nancy Simmons Kelly
Nancy Simmons Kelly9:08pm Jun 15
I tell them everywhere...but we have been here in North Dakota for 30 years.
Katie Janulis Villani
Katie Janulis Villani8:40pm Jun 15
I tell them "everywhere". My heart is in Naples!
David Beresford
David Beresford7:09pm Jun 15
Born in a hospital ; but never lived in the same place for more than two years until I was twenty five , went to school in four states and seven countries ! I either lose them or get their attention :
Steve Pope
Steve Pope7:01pm Jun 15
Home Is Where the Van is
James Dillon
James Dillon6:04pm Jun 15
Welcome me to your town if you dare..
View All Comments
Original Post
James Dillon
James Dillon4:33am Jun 15
I think this touches upon a very overlooked topic upon Military brats: Where is Home? When someone asks you " Where are you from?" what do you tell them? Everywhere.

View Post on Facebook · Edit Email Settings · Reply to this email to add a comment.