Friday, June 15, 2012

Re: [FSHS] I think this touches upon a very overlooked topic...

Nancy Simmons Kelly commented on your post in FSHS.
I tell them everywhere...but we have been here...
Nancy Simmons Kelly 9:08pm Jun 15
I tell them everywhere...but we have been here in North Dakota for 30 years.
Comment History
Katie Janulis Villani
Katie Janulis Villani8:40pm Jun 15
I tell them "everywhere". My heart is in Naples!
David Beresford
David Beresford7:09pm Jun 15
Born in a hospital ; but never lived in the same place for more than two years until I was twenty five , went to school in four states and seven countries ! I either lose them or get their attention :
Steve Pope
Steve Pope7:01pm Jun 15
Home Is Where the Van is
James Dillon
James Dillon6:04pm Jun 15
Welcome me to your town if you dare..
Mark Garrow
Mark Garrow5:48pm Jun 15
Born in Bethesda MD,, been traveling ever since.. decided to stay a while in San Diego (30+ yrs :) )
View All Comments
Original Post
James Dillon
James Dillon4:33am Jun 15
I think this touches upon a very overlooked topic upon Military brats: Where is Home? When someone asks you " Where are you from?" what do you tell them? Everywhere.

View Post on Facebook · Edit Email Settings · Reply to this email to add a comment.