Saturday, June 9, 2012

Re: [FSHS] I got no idea who you people are. You went to...

I like the idea of making new friends at these...
Dave Flick 12:30pm Jun 9
I like the idea of making new friends at these gatherings and comparing our stories.
Comment History
Carol Brunk Diezel
Carol Brunk Diezel11:30am Jun 9
It's true James. I was in Napoli just a year and a half. Am better friends with some of my newer FSHS people than with some I hung out with way back them. As Louann said, we're sisters now!
Debbie Strickland Hill
Debbie Strickland Hill10:06am Jun 9
It's about not just the people but reliving the whole Naples experience! Teen club. The beach Humpty Carney Park no matter what the year. You're missing a great time in San Antonio!!!
Philip Roy
Philip Roy9:51am Jun 9
Louann - spot on!
James Dillon
James Dillon7:52am Jun 9
OI. I really am a recluse in my golden years. I need to get out more and socialize.
Kevin Fetzer
Kevin Fetzer7:38am Jun 9
Amen Sistah!
View All Comments
Original Post
James Dillon
James Dillon11:40pm Jun 8
I got no idea who you people are. You went to school where I went to school. I only had 5 or 6 good friends. I ignored everyone else. Why should I fly to Austin or where ever to see people I never meet or knew? Ughh.

View Post on Facebook · Edit Email Settings · Reply to this email to add a comment.