Saturday, June 9, 2012

Re: [Forrest Sherman High School, Naples, Italy] I had a few calls wondering who from Naples will...

Hey James I talked to Bobby ,he mentioned he...
Joseph Lawing 12:13pm Jun 9
Hey James I talked to Bobby ,he mentioned he couldn't make it, I haven't spoke with Thumper in a while , he is really dug in ,in the woods of Oregon and doesn't venture out much, Tommy Jecker said he would see if he could make it.
Comment History
James Dillon
James Dillon11:56pm Jun 8
Yo, how about Thumper?
James Dillon
James Dillon11:52pm Jun 8
Can we get Bobby in on this?
James Dillon
James Dillon8:12pm Jun 8
I just got a gig to rack up a data center with a few dozen servers that needs to go live on the 4th. I hope to be all done and make the flight to LA by then.
Kevin Fetzer
Kevin Fetzer3:31am Jun 8
Rock on West Coasters!
Beth Blakely Tuszynski
Beth Blakely Tuszynski4:43pm Jun 7
wish I could be sounds like a great time!
Original Post
Joseph Lawing
Joseph Lawing4:12pm Jun 7
I had a few calls wondering who from Naples will be on Catalina over the 4th of July, so here is some up date, Fred Altieri is coming and so is his Brother Steve with his wife. The Dave Keller will be there, Bill Seals {Who refuses to age} will be there . Phillipe Rockholt will be there, Mary Werner says she is coming also, Steve Abel will show also but later in the week.And i know I missed a few, anyway, this should be fun

View Post on Facebook · Edit Email Settings · Reply to this email to add a comment.