Saturday, June 9, 2012

Re: [FSHS] I got no idea who you people are. You went to...

Amen Sistah!
Kevin Fetzer 7:38am Jun 9
Amen Sistah!
Comment History
Louann Cartee Sandel
Louann Cartee Sandel4:05am Jun 9
Fortunately for me, I regained all those who were my previous good friends, and in the process gained new ones and now they are more like my sisters and brothers - which is a good thing since I've already lost my parents and most of my relatives! Try it, you'll like it :)
Steve Pope
Steve Pope1:10am Jun 9
How can one have "good friends" when we were all such buggers?
James Dillon
James Dillon11:50pm Jun 8
Sounds like a bad job interview.
James Dillon
James Dillon11:48pm Jun 8
Let me know when you find Jan Swanson, Karl Friesen, and Thumper Lombardi. Maybe then I'll show up.
Melody Gore Dodd
Melody Gore Dodd11:41pm Jun 8
lol James Dillon - makes sense to me.
Original Post
James Dillon
James Dillon11:40pm Jun 8
I got no idea who you people are. You went to school where I went to school. I only had 5 or 6 good friends. I ignored everyone else. Why should I fly to Austin or where ever to see people I never meet or knew? Ughh.

View Post on Facebook · Edit Email Settings · Reply to this email to add a comment.