Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Re: [FSHS] Who has their puzzle ring?

Anna, u can get it fixed at any jeweler.
Lucy Bond 3:07pm May 9
Anna, u can get it fixed at any jeweler.
Comment History
Anna Piemontese Bonomo
Anna Piemontese Bonomo2:04pm May 9
I have a gold one my husband got me on the internet...but I wore it so much that one of the pieces broke so its, sitting in the jewelry box.... :(.. I have to get it fixed or sell the gold and just get a new one...
Sandra Budukiewicz Waldron
Sandra Budukiewicz Waldron9:12am May 9
Once upon a time I had two of them but I only have one now.
Linda Bradbury
Linda Bradbury8:11am May 9
scroll ^ to George P.!
Doreen Liebenow Glotzer
Doreen Liebenow Glotzer8:04am May 9
Mark your ring is much thicker than mine. I have a Dr / psycho Dr. He has all mind twisted games to play for his patients so I found a huge puzzle ring and gave it to him he still can't figure it out love it. I should have purchased one for me!!!
Doreen Liebenow Glotzer
Doreen Liebenow Glotzer8:00am May 9
Mark you rock!
View All Comments
Original Post
Doreen Liebenow Glotzer
Doreen Liebenow Glotzer7:40pm May 6
Who has their puzzle ring?

View Post on Facebook · Edit Email Settings · Reply to this email to add a comment.