Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Re: [FSHS] Patrizia Sammartino Sorry I missed it the first...

lol Sherri, long gone, long gone... much water...
Patrizia Sammartino 3:02pm May 9
lol Sherri, long gone, long gone... much water under the bridge but he was cute! I am so curious to see if is fat and bold now lol
Comment History
Sherri Lewis Bevan
Sherri Lewis Bevan2:53pm May 9
I think someone still holds a flame!!!
Patrizia Sammartino
Patrizia Sammartino1:10pm May 9
he always went arounf with Tim Weston a big guy
Patrizia Sammartino
Patrizia Sammartino1:10pm May 9
Linda I am sure that after all these pics a lot of people are going to start remembering ....
Patrizia Sammartino
Patrizia Sammartino1:08pm May 9
I think I was a Freudian lapis lol
Linda Bradbury
Linda Bradbury12:42pm May 9
I remember this guy !
View All Comments
Original Post
Mark Garrow
Mark Garrow11:15am May 9
Patrizia Sammartino Sorry I missed it the first time.. Here it is.

View Post on Facebook · Edit Email Settings · Reply to this email to add a comment.