Sunday, May 6, 2012

Re: [FSHS] There is no place like home...

Glynne... did you run CC with me? Honestly I...
Sherri Lewis Bevan 5:52pm May 6
Glynne... did you run CC with me? Honestly I don't know how you guys remember all these people from the 70's... so much living since then and I think I'm now a woman of a certain age and shouldn't have to remember everyone. But I wish I could.
Comment History
Sherri Lewis Bevan
Sherri Lewis Bevan5:50pm May 6
Ya...he was stationed there on a ship. Great guy... more kid than grown up.
Glynne Reeves-Haines
Glynne Reeves-Haines4:30pm May 6
Sherri Lewis Bevan, youngish red hair guy right? He was great, we used to tease him endlessly about all the cute italian girls he could be dating, boy would he blush!
Charles Mourning
Charles Mourning1:01pm May 6
I remember The Cave at Edenlandia. Don't remember the cave at Carney Park.
Sherri Lewis Bevan
Sherri Lewis Bevan9:26am May 6
We had Cross Country practice there everyday and used to run those terraced hills and the trails were killer. Our coach was a young Navy guy named Kevin I believe. Anyone remember him?
Tom Ross
Tom Ross9:05am May 6
When I was bored and the girls were playing softball I would go over to the field and heckle them. One day a girl came off the field and asked if I really thought she was a bad pitcher... I said, "No, but when you get mad, your lower lip sticks out and you look really cute when you pout." She nailed me in the shoulder and left a bruise. I had no idea she was that serious about the game.
View All Comments
Original Post
Diane Pavelko Gentry
Diane Pavelko Gentry1:05pm May 4
There is no place like home...

View Post on Facebook · Edit Email Settings · Reply to this email to add a comment.