Sunday, May 6, 2012

Re: [FSHS] New photo

Patrizia Sammartino commented on her photo in FSHS.
Linda I don't know the spelling Lance (my...
Patrizia Sammartino 6:30pm May 6
Linda I don't know the spelling Lance (my angel) named him and I always forgot to get the spelling!
Comment History
Linda Bradbury
Linda Bradbury2:20pm May 6
Leon Sphinx/Spinks ? maybe it's just me. lol
Linda Bradbury
Linda Bradbury2:19pm May 6
Leonard Sphinx ? lol was he a BOXER !
Patrizia Sammartino
Patrizia Sammartino1:03pm May 6
HEHEHE Linda, his fool name is Leonardo Finx and he sleeps with his little face on my shoulder every nite :)
Linda Bradbury
Linda Bradbury12:57pm May 6
HI LEO ! were you born in July or August ?
Patrizia Sammartino
Patrizia Sammartino8:15pm May 5
leo
Original Post
Patrizia Sammartino

View Post on Facebook · Edit Email Settings · Reply to this email to add a comment.