Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Re: [FSHS] Okay I will probably get slammed for this but oh...

Katie Janulis Villani commented on her post in FSHS.
Sorry hit wrong button.... I do NOT have...
Katie Janulis Villani 1:09pm May 2
Sorry hit wrong button.... I do NOT have tolerance for the hatefulness that occurs in these "debates". They are not healthy debates. Again this page is supposed to be FREE OF POLITICS. so, yes the whole thread should be deleted. Start a FSHS political page. You are not in charge of educating anyone so being deleted from here would accomplish nothing. And for the record I agreed with your post. And how is it "nosy" to read on my hs page???
Comment History
Katie Janulis Villani
Katie Janulis Villani12:55pm May 2
@ Doreen this was not about you and your life. This is about the NASTINESS that occurs on our hs page. If you read all the comments the dialogue was got quite nasty. I live in south Florida so I live in a huge melting pot and do have tolerance
Patrizia Sammartino
Patrizia Sammartino12:11pm May 2
and. somebody pls put the names on that baseball pic and publish the football one!!!
Patrizia Sammartino
Patrizia Sammartino12:10pm May 2
I have never really been considered a grownup (I grew a little after my son died in Feb.) but I do enjoy a good discussion, especially if I can send my point across and fount it to be right! :))
James Dillon
James Dillon12:00pm May 2
I just have one question: Who told the grownups where our treehouse is?
Linda Bradbury
Linda Bradbury12:00pm May 2
& how old are you? need I ask ?
View All Comments
Original Post
Katie Janulis Villani
Katie Janulis Villani6:01am May 2
Okay I will probably get slammed for this but oh well... After two roofs leaks, generator repair, many drives to miami and its third world drivers, coughing up a lung, bee sting....I think I can handle it!
This page is supposed to be for us to reconnect and reminisce. If you want to post political, religious, things that pertain to ALL your friends wouldn't it be better to post it on your own page??? Yes, I can skip over those posts but why cause problems here? And I am not saying anyone who posts these are looking for fights, they just happen. Friendships like these are for a lifetime and heated opinions here can destroy them. Not saying "you" can't have an opinion but can we keep them on our own pages and not here??? Okay, go ahead and rip me :) I just value your friendships and hate to see the nastiness HERE.

View Post on Facebook · Edit Email Settings · Reply to this email to add a comment.