Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Re: [Forrest Sherman High School, Naples, Italy] I think the last people I would trust are the...

if you feel that way then why are you on this...
Cindy Montagnaro McEachern 1:06pm May 2
if you feel that way then why are you on this page ??
Comment History
Norva Haskins
Norva Haskins11:15am May 2
James I do not know you personally I am a Wildcat 1973. When we go through life there is good and bad in everything. It is truly a choice of how we use the information. I was bullied in high school. It has not stopped me ftom connecting with ones I was in school with for five years. I will admit there are a few I have not looked for and not sure I want to bit that is out of fear from days long gone. Maybe those people learn more lessons in life and raised their families not to do the things they did to me. But it is how we deal with life now. Walk and be proud of who you are. Yes people will hurt you no matter where they are from. Saying you would not trust us sit down relax let go of the negativity and know no matter who you are there are good people you can trust. Tom and I were in the same class. Although then we did not converse allot but I do know I can trust him. So no matter what it is not because one is a Wildcat it is the individual. Do not lose your faith you are not alone!!!!
Tom Ross
Tom Ross10:55am May 2
Hey Funky, what's going on man. You OK? Gee, I get caught up in school stuff for a few days and I come back and find my friends a little bent out of shape. Somebody giving you grief? I see you've got Nancy, Kevin, Doreen and Linda and Elisa there hanging tight with you... You've got friends. This wildcat is right here for you too. You going to be OK bud?
Linda Bradbury
Linda Bradbury10:21am May 2
Maybe not the last but sometimes indeed this is the case ! Very SAD but TRUE ! Reality is REAL ! Get a "GRIP" FOLKS ! Civility, Logic, Reason & RESPECT would be a Healthy start! I'd rather wage PEACE !
Doreen Liebenow Glotzer
Doreen Liebenow Glotzer9:53am May 2
:(. I'm here for you
James Dillon
James Dillon2:45am May 2
Many ones I could trust, but many were not worthy.
Original Post
James Dillon
James Dillon2:16am May 2
I think the last people I would trust are the mates from FSHS.

View Post on Facebook · Edit Email Settings · Reply to this email to add a comment.