Monday, May 14, 2012

Re: [FSHS] It's no problem. Just put Patrizia back in the...

lol James Dillon - a...
Melody Gore Dodd 11:16am May 14
lol James Dillon - a cyber-food fight - complete with insults
Comment History
James Dillon
James Dillon11:11am May 14
Am I missing another really good food fight here?
Steve Pope
Steve Pope10:10am May 14
Hi Dory -- I mispoke. I meant Doreen in that sentence. Sorry, my mistake.
Dave Flick
Dave Flick9:11am May 14
Bunch Of horse hooey goin on here. Gary you have stated your pages purpose now take charge of your page. This is not a public page or a democracy. Kick anyone or remove any posts you feel detracts from the great times we have here and don't apologize.
Bob Moser
Bob Moser8:26am May 14
Clear as a pistol shot Davide
Dory Hofmann
Dory Hofmann5:13am May 14
Yeah, @ Steve.....say what did I say political? Funny becuse I'm not politics minded.....did I do a major boo boo and no one attack me for it?
View All Comments
Original Post
Thomas E. Stubblefield
Thomas E. Stubblefield8:14am May 13
It's no problem. Just put Patrizia back in the group and cut the gratuitous authoritarian bullshit. Right now. Who do you think you are? Dislike the conversation? Tough shit. Don't read it.

View Post on Facebook · Edit Email Settings · Reply to this email to add a comment.