Sunday, May 27, 2012

Re: [FSHS] It's been fun sharing this trip with you guys....

Enjoyed the pics and running narrative - safe...
Louann Cartee Sandel 9:14am May 27
Enjoyed the pics and running narrative - safe journey home and get well soon sweetie!
Comment History
James Dillon
James Dillon9:12am May 27
I loved it! Thanks, Carol.
Katie Janulis Villani
Katie Janulis Villani7:38am May 27
Feel better and loved being a cyber travel buddy! Can't wait til february!
Cindy Montagnaro McEachern
Cindy Montagnaro McEachern7:20am May 27
get some rest ?????? I dont know.....hhhmmmmmmmm..... for some reason ...I am not feeling to sorry for carol !!!! ahhahahahahaahahahhaah xoxoxoxoxxooxxoxoxoxo
Marge Prather
Marge Prather6:56am May 27
Carol...thank you for sharing everything ...get some rest....
Cindy Montagnaro McEachern
Cindy Montagnaro McEachern5:45am May 27
carol...put deodorant on the tootsies.....will help with their distress !
View All Comments
Original Post
Carol Brunk Diezel
Carol Brunk Diezel8:59pm May 26
It's been fun sharing this trip with you guys. Especially reading your stories of what happened in some spots. It's my last day and I am sick, can't even think of food. Not sure how I'm gonna do at Sistine Chapel. I am ready to go home

View Post on Facebook · Edit Email Settings · Reply to this email to add a comment.