Sunday, May 27, 2012

Re: [FSHS] I has Saltimboca and Michelle had chicken with...

Carol Brunk Diezel commented on her photo in FSHS.
I think I got some funky prosciutto last...
Carol Brunk Diezel 9:38am May 27
I think I got some funky prosciutto last night. That is what had me worshipping the porcelain throne
Comment History
Cindy Montagnaro McEachern
Cindy Montagnaro McEachern7:19am May 27
lol lol lol lol
Cindy Montagnaro McEachern
Cindy Montagnaro McEachern7:19am May 27
jersey.....and see your beloved cinz........ an incredible meal will be waiting for me ????
Cindy Montagnaro McEachern
Cindy Montagnaro McEachern7:18am May 27
so carol...... you learned how to cook all these meals right ????? so when you come back to
Marge Prather
Marge Prather6:59am May 27
Every time I look at your food my mouth waters
Original Post
Carol Brunk Diezel
Carol Brunk Diezel1:35pm May 26

View Post on Facebook · Edit Email Settings · Reply to this email to add a comment.