Friday, May 11, 2012

Re: [FSHS] Hey are their any wildcat's that Tweet? @tomeross

LOL Can't tweet with a land line!! hahahahahahaha
Nancy Simmons Kelly 9:29pm May 11
LOL Can't tweet with a land line!! hahahahahahaha
Comment History
John Reese Thomas
John Reese Thomas9:28pm May 11
Hockey goalie dad was tough at first, but I quickly learned... just show up, support the team, don't be critical of other parents' kids and ignore the parents that blame yours... that's the ideal, anyway. I don't always reach it. Fortunately we're in Texas, when it comes to amateur hockey, we tend to cut everyone a break.
Bekki Rowland Kibby
Bekki Rowland Kibby9:27pm May 11
I tweet sometimes...
John Reese Thomas
John Reese Thomas9:23pm May 11
Following @MudslidesMusing
Annie O'Brien
Annie O'Brien7:34pm May 11
My dog tweets :) @MudslidesMusing
Tom Ross
Tom Ross7:26pm May 11
I tweet because I learn more on there than of FB by reading everything everybody's post... it's amazing the things I learn there that I never see in any other form of media...
View All Comments
Original Post
Tom Ross
Tom Ross10:46am May 11
Hey are their any wildcat's that Tweet? @tomeross

View Post on Facebook · Edit Email Settings · Reply to this email to add a comment.