Saturday, May 12, 2012

Re: [FSHS] Hey are their any wildcat's that Tweet? @tomeross

"home tweet home"
Linda Bradbury 11:11am May 12
"home tweet home"
Comment History
Tom Ross
Tom Ross9:54am May 12
John, I like tweetdeck a lot. I haven't sent my tweets to FB, they are still 2 diff planets for me.
Tom Ross
Tom Ross9:53am May 12
Katie, it takes time to learn and like everything else it's all about realtionships.
Tom Ross
Tom Ross9:52am May 12
I am now following you Annie and Bekki... BTW fishing from kayaks is the best. It's changed my frequency of fishing... Not having to lug the boat and all of my gear around.
Katie Janulis Villani
Katie Janulis Villani6:25am May 12
I have one but I don't "get" tweeting
Annie O'Brien
Annie O'Brien10:24pm May 11
Following you back John Reese Thomas!
View All Comments
Original Post
Tom Ross
Tom Ross10:46am May 11
Hey are their any wildcat's that Tweet? @tomeross

View Post on Facebook · Edit Email Settings · Reply to this email to add a comment.