Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Re: [FSHS] Wanted to post in here for those (Wildcat WOMEN...

Cindy Montagnaro McEachern commented on Alisa Allan's post in FSHS.
gina ya gotta make it !!!!!!!
Cindy Montagnaro McEachern 2:20pm Apr 25
gina ya gotta make it !!!!!!!
Comment History
Alisa Allan
Alisa Allan9:10am Apr 25
Gina, it's in Va. Beach, Va., you would fly into Norfolk. And I started a new discussion in the same group from last year. You're still in there, aren't you? I'll have to check, but I think if you leave the group you have to request to join again? I think that's how it works. Would be great if you could come!! :)
Gina Mcgarry
Gina Mcgarry5:40am Apr 25
Lucky, lucky them! ;-)
Katie Janulis Villani
Katie Janulis Villani5:27am Apr 25
They came for the 2 hour open house on Sunday. Other than that it is only Sluber Sistahs!!!!
Gina Mcgarry
Gina Mcgarry5:17am Apr 25
And uh, didn't I see some pictures of men present at the last one?
Gina Mcgarry
Gina Mcgarry5:17am Apr 25
Alisa, what town is it? If I can sweet talk Brian into buying me a ticket, I would love to be there!
View All Comments
Original Post
Alisa Allan
Alisa Allan6:42pm Apr 23
Wanted to post in here for those (Wildcat WOMEN ONLY) who may be interested. I am in the beginning stages of organizing Uber Sluber 2013, an all-women's slumber party weekend in Va. Beach over President's Day weekend in Feb. 2013. You MUST have attended FSHS and be a Wildcat. If you are interested, send me a message and let me know! And no, you guys cannot get away with wearing your Powder Puff cheer gear to gain admittance!

View Post on Facebook · Edit Email Settings · Reply to this email to add a comment.