Thursday, April 26, 2012

Re: [FSHS] I will run for Vice President of the United...

OK. It would surprise me if Funky ran with Romney.
Sue Widder 10:35pm Apr 26
OK. It would surprise me if Funky ran with Romney.
Comment History
Sue Widder
Sue Widder9:52pm Apr 26
I meant that I certainly hope that Funky (James Dillon) won't run with Romney. In this election cycle, nothing surprises me, either.
Joseph Lawing
Joseph Lawing9:38pm Apr 26
Why Not Joe Walsh, Ran for President and Obama ran Actually and got elected , Nothing suprises me
Sue Widder
Sue Widder9:27pm Apr 26
NOT.
Charles Mourning
Charles Mourning8:28pm Apr 26
With Romney?
Original Post
James Dillon
James Dillon8:25pm Apr 26
I will run for Vice President of the United States. I am glad to have your support.

View Post on Facebook · Edit Email Settings · Reply to this email to add a comment.