Thursday, April 26, 2012

Re: [FSHS] The article asked me to be the first of my...

And, as a last comment, why IS IT that so many...
Sue Widder 10:32pm Apr 26
And, as a last comment, why IS IT that so many men are the rabid anti-choice people? If the baby was in your bag, I doubt we would see the same result.
Comment History
Sue Widder
Sue Widder10:30pm Apr 26
Mel, you seem like a decent and thoughtful person. Think about this. Your daughter is 18 and -- oops -- she wasn't responsible, as is the case with so many 18 year-olds. She is in her second year at Harvard studying to be a biochemist. So -- what, Mel? Have a baby? If you have any children yourself, I think you know the answer.
Sue Widder
Sue Widder10:27pm Apr 26
I live near an abortion clinic, and I ask the protesters (Way predominantly men), why they don't take care of the needy children who already exist before they "fight" this battle that really doesn't involve them whatsoever. They have no answer. They are not smart people. They rely on religious dogma...and even that they don't understand.
Sue Widder
Sue Widder10:25pm Apr 26
There are ALREADY BORN children who have no home or family that are waiting -- hoping -- for someone loving like you to care for them? Once we get those tragedies taken care of, then let's talk about whether or not women should be able to choose whether or not to have a child?
Sue Widder
Sue Widder10:23pm Apr 26
Mel, the thing I have to say about the people who oppose abortion, who, in my experience, are - oddly - mostly men is this: Why don't each of you guys raise a foster child? There are SO many in America, and these children aren't blastocysts, or a congregation of undifferentiated cells, they are actual children who have no home or family.
Sue Widder
Sue Widder10:21pm Apr 26
Joining the conversation late, I guess you could say. Linda, I am so sorry. Doreen, yes, you and I have seen it from the legal side, and it is awful. Nancy and Funky, correct as usual.
View All Comments
Original Post
Doreen Liebenow Glotzer
Doreen Liebenow Glotzer5:16pm Apr 10
The article asked me to be the first of my friends to like this, I WILL NOT, and hope all my friends will support the woman's choice. OMG What is next?
Az. Abortion Bill: Legislators Pass Three Bills, Including One That Redefines When Life Begins
www.huffingtonpost.com
Arizona lawmakers gave final passage to three anti-abortion bills Tuesday afternoon, including one t...

View Post on Facebook · Edit Email Settings · Reply to this email to add a comment.