Saturday, April 28, 2012

Re: [FSHS] The article asked me to be the first of my...

What I am looking for is solid resistance....
Brian Pavelko 10:20pm Apr 28
What I am looking for is solid resistance. Except for the 12 year old raped by her father with aids. whenis it ok. hopefully not so you can get smarter or make more money.
Comment History
Alisa Allan
Alisa Allan10:14pm Apr 28
Dear Lord Lucy, don't you think it would be a debatable subject if ANYONE placed a lower value on a 'poor' child? That was my point, that would be debatable, not my simple comment.
Brian Pavelko
Brian Pavelko10:09pm Apr 28
Hey out here in Cali the men are turning into women faster than you can keep track. right when I got over my homophobia about queers, and that word is now ok again, according to them. Any way now I have to figure out what to think about a friend and another friends dad who decided that they want to be girls. And even show up at a dance. ok i'm a modern guy its supposed to be alright. but it jacks up my framework. But just so everyone knows I am blowing hot air what if the girls who thought that they might want abortions in the future just became men until they changed their minds. not trying to be as much funny as all i am doing is turning around every argument I see on this page. My argument teacher did not like me either.
Lucy Bond
Lucy Bond10:08pm Apr 28
Nite!
Lucy Bond
Lucy Bond10:08pm Apr 28
U suggested it...in a very accusing manor....
Alisa Allan
Alisa Allan10:06pm Apr 28
Lucy, I never said you thought that, I only said it was debatable only if you felt that way, never said you did.
View All Comments
Original Post
Doreen Liebenow Glotzer
Doreen Liebenow Glotzer5:16pm Apr 10
The article asked me to be the first of my friends to like this, I WILL NOT, and hope all my friends will support the woman's choice. OMG What is next?
Az. Abortion Bill: Legislators Pass Three Bills, Including One That Redefines When Life Begins
www.huffingtonpost.com
Arizona lawmakers gave final passage to three anti-abortion bills Tuesday afternoon, including one t...

View Post on Facebook · Edit Email Settings · Reply to this email to add a comment.