Saturday, April 7, 2012

Re: [Forrest Sherman High School, Naples, Italy] http://youtu.be/jDkk86i9yRk

@JDC >scroll down 1 and read start of 2nd...
Linda Bradbury 8:37am Apr 7
@JDC >scroll down 1 and read start of 2nd Paragraph where AMERICA is in CAPS! lil background info etc...
Comment History
Patti Dobbs Leduc
Patti Dobbs Leduc3:49am Apr 7
I saw them in Philly, many years ago. Great show!
Johnny D Callahan
Johnny D Callahan10:32pm Apr 6
Thanks for posting this James, I don't know a lot about these guys but surely remember the music. I had heard that they were military brats like us, do you know anything about that?
Julie Preston
Julie Preston9:05pm Apr 6
Oh, I had quite a crush on Gerry Beckley when I was in high school.
Leslie Gail
Leslie Gail6:18pm Apr 6
one of my favorites from the 70's ;-)
Beth Blakely Tuszynski
Beth Blakely Tuszynski5:36pm Apr 6
Linda I also saw America live a few years ago and they sounded fantastic!
View All Comments
Original Post
James Dillon

View Post on Facebook · Edit Email Settings · Reply to this email to add a comment.