Saturday, April 7, 2012

Re: [Forrest Sherman High School, Naples, Italy] http://youtu.be/jDkk86i9yRk

I saw them in Philly, many years ago. Great show!
Patti Dobbs Leduc 3:49am Apr 7
I saw them in Philly, many years ago. Great show!
Comment History
Johnny D Callahan
Johnny D Callahan10:32pm Apr 6
Thanks for posting this James, I don't know a lot about these guys but surely remember the music. I had heard that they were military brats like us, do you know anything about that?
Julie Preston
Julie Preston9:05pm Apr 6
Oh, I had quite a crush on Gerry Beckley when I was in high school.
Leslie Gail
Leslie Gail6:18pm Apr 6
one of my favorites from the 70's ;-)
Beth Blakely Tuszynski
Beth Blakely Tuszynski5:36pm Apr 6
Linda I also saw America live a few years ago and they sounded fantastic!
Linda Bradbury
Linda Bradbury4:17pm Apr 6
I just saw them LIVE last summer under the *stars* atop Belleayre Mtn. in High^mount NY. 10mins. from where I live here in the Catskills . It was right b4 Hurricane Flash Flood Irene 8/28/11 devasted the area. Right after that Bela Fleck & the Flecktones performed a "Free" Benefit Concert for Flood Victims. See Good does come out of Bad. Hands Down tho, This was one of the very very Best and most enjoyable shows that I ever had the privilige of going to and seeing. Great Memories too right alongside. They are CLASSIC ! Thanks for the post!
View All Comments
Original Post
James Dillon

View Post on Facebook · Edit Email Settings · Reply to this email to add a comment.