Monday, August 27, 2012

Re: [FSHS] Just wanted to let you know, Austin Pintler...

Great story Nancy!
Carol Brunk Diezel 1:56pm Aug 27
Great story Nancy!
Comment History
James Dillon
James Dillon10:09am Aug 27
One hell of a story, Nancy. R.I.P. Austin..
Melody Gore Dodd
Melody Gore Dodd9:27pm Aug 26
Condolences to all concerned.
Nancy Simmons Kelly
Nancy Simmons Kelly7:59pm Aug 26
I hear that...Now for all you Wildcats, I will reach into my murky past for one of my favorite stories...There were a bunch of us that took the train to Rome for the weekend. I don't remember everyone who went, but I do remember that Sharon Smith, Austin, Shannon Miller were there, plus others. We stayed in a pensione. There was a woman about 100 years old, and I swear, she stayed in between floors all night with a broom...they had put the boys on one floor and the girls on another, and there was NO WAY IN HELL that the two would cross floors. Austin and another guy rented Vespas on one of the days we were there, and proceeded to damage them. They didn't have enough money to pay for the damages, of course. OMG, Austin took the money out of the USO doughnut box to pay for the damage to the Vespa!! LOL
Bekki Rowland Kibby
Bekki Rowland Kibby7:51pm Aug 26
Our friend, our brother, will live in our hearts & memory.....I will miss my friend, Austin.....
Desiree Eden
Desiree Eden6:33pm Aug 26
My thoughts and prayers to each of you. He is in God's loving care.
View All Comments
Original Post
Nancy Simmons Kelly
Nancy Simmons Kelly8:42am Aug 26
Just wanted to let you know, Austin Pintler passed away quietly in the early hours of this morning. His family was with him, and loved him all the way to his next journey.

View Post on Facebook · Edit Email Settings · Reply to this email to add a comment.