Sunday, July 8, 2012

Re: [FSHS] Me waiting for our game to start standing outside...

I was on that team too!
Karen Sheets Moody 5:21pm Jul 8
I was on that team too!
Comment History
Annie O'Brien
Annie O'Brien10:25pm May 14
It certainly would be nice to be that skinny again :)
Diane Pavelko Gentry
Diane Pavelko Gentry9:29pm May 14
Look at you!!
Lucy Bond
Lucy Bond7:36pm May 14
U look great there Annie.
Bob Moser
Bob Moser7:34pm May 14
wow!!! I played hundreds of games of racquet ball in that court in the background, with my brother in law Randy Lawson...Craigs brother, this is the first picture of the place I have seen, brings back a lot of good times
Original Post
Annie O'Brien
Annie O'Brien7:25pm May 14
Me waiting for our game to start standing outside our Citroën in Carney Park.

View Post on Facebook · Edit Email Settings · Reply to this email to add a comment.