Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Re: [The Manzo Reality Tour] Somebody reported me. A few jealous haters can...

How could anyone hate a hottie like yourself...
John Okum 8:10pm Jun 5
How could anyone hate a hottie like yourself is beyond me
Comment History
James Dillon
James Dillon
James Dillon8:03pm Jun 5
Nekkid on my bed NOW.
Annya Sirlinko
Annya Sirlinko7:50pm Jun 5
WANT YOU CONNIE !!!! XOXOOXXO
James Dillon
James Dillon7:38pm Jun 5
I will strip you Nereid with my teeth and eat you raw.
Samantha Manzo
Samantha Manzo5:16pm Jun 5
She didnt get reported im calling bullshit!
View All Comments
Original Post
Connie Simpson
Connie Simpson8:42am Jun 5
Somebody reported me. A few jealous haters can ruin things for everybody.....

View Post on Facebook · Edit Email Settings · Reply to this email to add a comment.