Friday, June 1, 2012

Re: [The Manzo Reality Tour] Quitting smoking sucks...I don't know what to put...

My last cig was last Friday nite when i was...
Samantha Manzo 11:02am Jun 1
My last cig was last Friday nite when i was laying on my balcony talking to my future husband Stephen Samuel Santoro... So exactly one week today =)))
Comment History
Joel German
Joel German8:42am Jun 1
Way to easy!!!!!
Willie Manzo Moo
Willie Manzo Moo8:37am Jun 1
ORAL FIXATION ?? really??
Tom George
Tom George8:36am Jun 1
How long has it been Sam?
Brenda Maguire
Brenda Maguire8:11am Jun 1
Good Luck Sam. Quitting does suck I hear ya! I usually pick up another habit to replace the one i'm quitting=)
Ray Wolski
Ray Wolski6:45am Jun 1
good luck
View All Comments
Original Post
Samantha Manzo
Samantha Manzo5:41pm May 31
Quitting smoking sucks...I don't know what to put in my mouth to satisfy my oral fixation, gum is not cutting it.
:(((

View Post on Facebook · Edit Email Settings · Reply to this email to add a comment.