Monday, June 11, 2012

Re: [The Manzo Reality Tour] I would like to apologize to Domenic Vitanza from...

I AM TRYING MY FRIEND.... I AM
Domenic Vitanza 8:13am Jun 11
I AM TRYING MY FRIEND.... I AM
Comment History
Morena Junior Maepa
Morena Junior Maepa8:04am Jun 11
Shame Vitanza....u'll loose weight
Domenic Vitanza
Domenic Vitanza7:38am Jun 11
Manzo I am a fat fuck its ok
Samantha Manzo
Samantha Manzo6:47am Jun 11
*heavy set*???? is that the new politically correct term 4 fat? LOL im just kidding i lova ya vitanza!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Domenic Vitanza
Domenic Vitanza5:54am Jun 11
Murray thank you but I am just a jheavy set paisan living in Cleveland,Ohio. i aint nothing but a solid chirstian man living his life. Never married, no kids just doing my thing at 44.
Murray Shellenberger
Murray Shellenberger4:08am Jun 11
Domenic Vitanza - You are an icon in this organization. I'm told that Samantha Manzo has an oil painting of you above her bed. Keep up the good work my friend.
View All Comments
Original Post
Connie Simpson
Connie Simpson7:23am May 30
I would like to apologize to Domenic Vitanza from the bottom of my heart. Dom - If you can see this, I never meant to insult you. I was just playing around but I went overboard and I'm so so sorry.

Please somebody pass this message on to Dom.

View Post on Facebook · Edit Email Settings · Reply to this email to add a comment.