Monday, June 11, 2012

Re: [The Manzo Reality Tour] I would like to apologize to Domenic Vitanza from...

*heavy set*???? is that the new politically...
Samantha Manzo 6:47am Jun 11
*heavy set*???? is that the new politically correct term 4 fat? LOL im just kidding i lova ya vitanza!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment History
Domenic Vitanza
Domenic Vitanza5:54am Jun 11
Murray thank you but I am just a jheavy set paisan living in Cleveland,Ohio. i aint nothing but a solid chirstian man living his life. Never married, no kids just doing my thing at 44.
Murray Shellenberger
Murray Shellenberger4:08am Jun 11
Domenic Vitanza - You are an icon in this organization. I'm told that Samantha Manzo has an oil painting of you above her bed. Keep up the good work my friend.
Robert Foo-Young
Robert Foo-Young5:12am Jun 10
Good Morning Dom. I'm going sailing today.
Domenic Vitanza
Domenic Vitanza5:07am Jun 10
Why can't this post w my name on it just.disappear its like it won't die....
Jellie-Flava Bean Brown
Jellie-Flava Bean Brown7:53pm Jun 9
take that off
View All Comments
Original Post
Connie Simpson
Connie Simpson7:23am May 30
I would like to apologize to Domenic Vitanza from the bottom of my heart. Dom - If you can see this, I never meant to insult you. I was just playing around but I went overboard and I'm so so sorry.

Please somebody pass this message on to Dom.

View Post on Facebook · Edit Email Settings · Reply to this email to add a comment.