Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Re: [The Manzo Reality Tour] I would like to apologize to Domenic Vitanza from...

2 for 2 in the MRT Fucktard Spelling Bee....
Ritchie Gozina 7:48pm Jun 6
2 for 2 in the MRT Fucktard Spelling Bee. Congratulations boys/
Comment History
Jellie-Flava Bean Brown
Jellie-Flava Bean Brown7:06pm Jun 6
You're a fucking lightweight Gozenta. A real fucking tool.
Ritchie Gozina
Ritchie Gozina6:21pm Jun 6
Someone has a guilty conscience. It's Dick Goes In Ya. Get it right FUCKTARD!!!
Edward Johnson
Edward Johnson6:17pm Jun 6
Take a hike Gazinta. You fucking clown.
Ritchie Gozina
Ritchie Gozina5:27pm Jun 6
Connie, Lovely Nipples, Smile & Eyes. As for the rest of you fucktards, TY so very much for this evenings entertainment. Proof that some people should just never fucking breed... XO Sammy Jo;)
Stephen Samuel Santoro II
Stephen Samuel Santoro II2:22pm Jun 6
Agreed Murray. Time to "clean him off". Kind of like "I have a rock in my shoe".
View All Comments
Original Post
Connie Simpson
Connie Simpson7:23am May 30
I would like to apologize to Domenic Vitanza from the bottom of my heart. Dom - If you can see this, I never meant to insult you. I was just playing around but I went overboard and I'm so so sorry.

Please somebody pass this message on to Dom.

View Post on Facebook · Edit Email Settings · Reply to this email to add a comment.