Monday, June 11, 2012

Re: [The Manzo Reality Tour] I would like to apologize to Domenic Vitanza from...

DON'T SPEAK TO ME THAT WAY! I AM MURRAY...
Murray Shellenberger 10:50am Jun 11
DON'T SPEAK TO ME THAT WAY! I AM MURRAY SCHELLENBEGER!
Comment History
Samantha Manzo
Samantha Manzo10:36am Jun 11
I said I was just kidding u fkn crackerjack... me & vitanza dont have any issues except 4 his horrific grammar, so u can fuck off Murray Shellenberger. NOW! RIGHT NOW!
Murray Shellenberger
Murray Shellenberger9:04am Jun 11
I'm so tired of people walking into my office WITH STUPID QUESTIONS!
Fiesty Andy
Fiesty Andy8:44am Jun 11
♥'S Dom :D *nom nom*
Domenic Vitanza
Domenic Vitanza8:42am Jun 11
Thank you Murray your a class act all the way.
Murray Shellenberger
Murray Shellenberger8:37am Jun 11
Apologize to Domenic Vitanza right now Samantha Manzo. He is a stand up guy and deserves better treatment. NOW!
View All Comments
Original Post
Connie Simpson
Connie Simpson7:23am May 30
I would like to apologize to Domenic Vitanza from the bottom of my heart. Dom - If you can see this, I never meant to insult you. I was just playing around but I went overboard and I'm so so sorry.

Please somebody pass this message on to Dom.

View Post on Facebook · Edit Email Settings · Reply to this email to add a comment.