Monday, June 11, 2012

Re: [The Manzo Reality Tour] I would like to apologize to Domenic Vitanza from...

Domenic Vitanza - You are an...
Murray Shellenberger 4:08am Jun 11
Domenic Vitanza - You are an icon in this organization. I'm told that Samantha Manzo has an oil painting of you above her bed. Keep up the good work my friend.
Comment History
Robert Foo-Young
Robert Foo-Young5:12am Jun 10
Good Morning Dom. I'm going sailing today.
Domenic Vitanza
Domenic Vitanza5:07am Jun 10
Why can't this post w my name on it just.disappear its like it won't die....
Jellie-Flava Bean Brown
Jellie-Flava Bean Brown7:53pm Jun 9
take that off
Edward Johnson
Edward Johnson11:44am Jun 9
Go play with that fuckface Gozente
Lou Mancione
Lou Mancione9:35am Jun 9
Im back Johnson u fkn HOMO!
View All Comments
Original Post
Connie Simpson
Connie Simpson7:23am May 30
I would like to apologize to Domenic Vitanza from the bottom of my heart. Dom - If you can see this, I never meant to insult you. I was just playing around but I went overboard and I'm so so sorry.

Please somebody pass this message on to Dom.

View Post on Facebook · Edit Email Settings · Reply to this email to add a comment.