Saturday, June 9, 2012

Re: [The Manzo Reality Tour] I don't think there is a real man involved in...

O.o love u VITANZA!
Samantha Manzo 8:46pm Jun 9
O.o love u VITANZA!
Comment History
Domenic Vitanza
Domenic Vitanza8:38pm Jun 9
I thought I was Ur Man Manzooooo
Sammy Jo Manzo
Sammy Jo Manzo8:01pm Jun 9
^^^That's MY man!
Michael Del Tufo
Michael Del Tufo8:00pm Jun 9
there's one trust me!!!!
Jellie-Flava Bean Brown
Jellie-Flava Bean Brown7:57pm Jun 9
You da man Saraceno
Michael Saraceno
Michael Saraceno7:38am Jun 5
but this is saracenoville. sitonthesenuts....lol
View All Comments
Original Post
Angelena Strangalogali
Angelena Strangalogali6:48pm May 23
I don't think there is a real man involved in this group.

View Post on Facebook · Edit Email Settings · Reply to this email to add a comment.