Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Re: [FSHS] This is what's happening in my home right now...

Wow, that's powerful. Hang in there Tom.
Kevin Fetzer 10:04am Jun 20
Wow, that's powerful. Hang in there Tom.
Comment History
Melody Gore Dodd
Melody Gore Dodd9:53am Jun 20
Oh crap!
Norva Haskins
Norva Haskins9:34am Jun 20
This makes me feel so bad. Just all of you stay safe and I know we will keep praying Hugs
Stefanie Cox
Stefanie Cox8:51am Jun 20
Sorry to see this. I love Duluth. Lived in Dalbo, MN for 12 years (near Cambridge and Princeton). We went up north of Finland every year for canoe camping. Heaven...
Linda Bradbury
Linda Bradbury8:47am Jun 20
__/\__ ! for both. Ironic that one puts out the other. TX. was experiencing their longest drought when Hurricane Flash Flood Irene 8/28/11 wrecked havoc on the East Coast especially here in NY. States "Catskill Mtns" where I live. My ♥ reaches out to each of you. Tom, I have experienced this 1st hand. HUNKER DOWN !
David Beresford
David Beresford8:35am Jun 20
Try and stay calm ! You can't fight water and win !
View All Comments
Original Post
Tom Ross
Tom Ross7:04am Jun 20
This is what's happening in my home right now http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J64_XO5qODk&feature=related
Duluth, MN Flood 6-20-12_2.AVI
www.youtube.com
Duluth, MN Flood 6-20-12; Miller Creek. Usually a small creek. You can hear boulders (which used to ...

View Post on Facebook · Edit Email Settings · Reply to this email to add a comment.