Friday, June 22, 2012

Re: [FSHS] This is what's happening in my home right now...

Tom, that is just horrific. Prayers bud.
Ed Rogers 4:34am Jun 22
Tom, that is just horrific. Prayers bud.
Comment History
Tom Ross
Tom Ross3:04pm Jun 21
Ed, the town is Hibbing, MN up the road... That makes him a Ranger... Be gentle to your friend... his whole family is under tremondus stress right now... I live 23 miles away from Duluth... 35 miles north of me the city of Floodwood is also under water and 35 miles south Moose lake is under water. Everything is underwater I just posted a pic of my house... the river is not receding very fast, I can't even get near my house.. No ones ever seen this before
Ed Rogers
Ed Rogers12:37pm Jun 21
Tom, talked to my boss who is from Duluth. His folks (Vecchi is their last name) still live there. Their original homeplace and where he grew up is on London road on the lake. Steve's dad (my boss) had a large architectural firm there in Duluth. Originally from Hibbie (sp?). He had other siblings there as well.
Tom Ross
Tom Ross11:02am Jun 21
This is a typical scene from yesterday now understand that this was happening on every street across the entire city of duluth http://youtu.be/jwOTzK8iVdU
Tom Ross
Tom Ross
Tom Ross10:50am Jun 21
This is the miller hill mall area where the traffic is usually constant. http://youtu.be/gN2nm_hOVbc
View All Comments
Original Post
Tom Ross
Tom Ross7:04am Jun 20
This is what's happening in my home right now http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J64_XO5qODk&feature=related
Duluth, MN Flood 6-20-12_2.AVI
Duluth, MN Flood 6-20-12; Miller Creek. Usually a small creek. You can hear boulders (which used to ...

View Post on Facebook · Edit Email Settings · Reply to this email to add a comment.