Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Re: [FSHS] This is what's happening in my home right now...

O am so sorry I put your info on my page get...
Norva Haskins 12:38pm Jun 20
O am so sorry I put your info on my page get more people to pray and pay attention.... Hugs you all are in our prayers
Comment History
Tom Ross
Tom Ross12:37pm Jun 20
http://youtu.be/Y4HN1HtmfIg (video from around Duluth) I wish it looked like that in Brookston.
Tom Ross
Tom Ross12:36pm Jun 20
Roll of thunder I hear thy cry... Here comes the rain again...
Stefanie Cox
Stefanie Cox12:26pm Jun 20
The most important thing, you and your loved ones are safe, right? Most material things can be replaced!
Tom Ross
Tom Ross12:09pm Jun 20
Right.. 35 w is out... 61 in places and hwy to my house is under the raging Stony Brook river roads all over Duluth, ie where ever there is a low point right now it seems impassible unless you swim
Nancy Simmons Kelly
Nancy Simmons Kelly11:59am Jun 20
I am guessing this is your place at Fon du Lac, not in Plymouth, right? I am so sorry, Tom. :(
View All Comments
Original Post
Tom Ross
Tom Ross7:04am Jun 20
This is what's happening in my home right now http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J64_XO5qODk&feature=related
Duluth, MN Flood 6-20-12_2.AVI
www.youtube.com
Duluth, MN Flood 6-20-12; Miller Creek. Usually a small creek. You can hear boulders (which used to ...

View Post on Facebook · Edit Email Settings · Reply to this email to add a comment.