Friday, June 15, 2012

Re: [FSHS] I think this touches upon a very overlooked topic...

Louann Cartee Sandel commented on your post in FSHS.
I hem haw around and finally say I was born in...
Louann Cartee Sandel 8:40am Jun 15
I hem haw around and finally say I was born in SC, been back in SC for 40 years, so yeah I guess SC is my home, BUT I was a military kid and lived all over. Then they say "Oh, I see." But they don't really see or get it unless they were military kids too...
Comment History
Bekki Rowland Kibby
Bekki Rowland Kibby8:04am Jun 15
I say 'sunny Fla.', but my real home is Naples, Italy...
Brian Pavelko
Brian Pavelko6:50am Jun 15
I am from the alpha Centauri system just visiting this planet.
Mike May
Mike May6:24am Jun 15
Don't know
Kevin Fetzer
Kevin Fetzer6:15am Jun 15
I tell them Rhode Island because I've been here 30 yrs now, but you all know the truth.
Donna Porter-Mutschler
Donna Porter-Mutschler6:11am Jun 15
I just tell people where my parents are from and then where I live now.
View All Comments
Original Post
James Dillon
James Dillon4:33am Jun 15
I think this touches upon a very overlooked topic upon Military brats: Where is Home? When someone asks you " Where are you from?" what do you tell them? Everywhere.

View Post on Facebook · Edit Email Settings · Reply to this email to add a comment.