Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Re: [FSHS] I think this touches upon a very overlooked topic...

I finally feel like I have a home, but I used...
Melody Gore Dodd 4:17pm Jun 19
I finally feel like I have a home, but I used to say East Coast, West Coast, Mid-West, Asia and Europe.
Comment History
Kent Corrick
Kent Corrick3:39pm Jun 19
Home is Tacoma, However my home town is any US military base anywhere.
Tom Ross
Tom Ross9:02pm Jun 16
Margo, you are so creative.
Margo Alexander
Margo Alexander2:29pm Jun 16
And turn the other way, running down the street, hahahahaha
Margo Alexander
Margo Alexander2:15pm Jun 16
I say "I'm from Planet Margo." That usually shuts them up.
Tom Ross
Tom Ross11:19pm Jun 15
By the way, I started settling down in my late forties, but I'm still working on it.
View All Comments
Original Post
James Dillon
James Dillon4:33am Jun 15
I think this touches upon a very overlooked topic upon Military brats: Where is Home? When someone asks you " Where are you from?" what do you tell them? Everywhere.

View Post on Facebook · Edit Email Settings · Reply to this email to add a comment.