Friday, June 15, 2012

Re: [FSHS] I think this touches upon a very overlooked topic...

Donna Porter-Mutschler commented on your post in FSHS.
I just tell people where my parents are from...
Donna Porter-Mutschler 6:11am Jun 15
I just tell people where my parents are from and then where I live now.
Comment History
James Dillon
James Dillon5:36am Jun 15
I would like to think it requires a sense of honor, and dignity, as a way to represent your country in a foreign land. I was not a shining example.
Victor L. Kemp
Victor L. Kemp4:51am Jun 15
Yep, and find that most of them that ask are jealous they did not see the world with young eyes.
Original Post
James Dillon
James Dillon4:33am Jun 15
I think this touches upon a very overlooked topic upon Military brats: Where is Home? When someone asks you " Where are you from?" what do you tell them? Everywhere.

View Post on Facebook · Edit Email Settings · Reply to this email to add a comment.