Sunday, June 24, 2012

Re: [FSHS] I got no idea who you people are. You went to...

People that were my friends in Naples I would...
Cheryl Liby Sudol 2:46pm Jun 24
People that were my friends in Naples I would pick as my friends today I was just lucky to have meant them when I was young. Now they are family. We are truly blessed to have the opportunity to be in contact. I agree with Louanne 100 percent and I feel very blessed.
Comment History
James Dillon
James Dillon12:26pm Jun 24
I only stayed alive long enough to be embarrassing to my children.
James Dillon
James Dillon12:24pm Jun 24
Life sucks, what is your point?
Tracy Thomas
Tracy Thomas12:24pm Jun 24
i know a good therapist in your area. you should definitely consider it as you seem to be a very unhappy negative person. good luck
James Dillon
James Dillon12:15pm Jun 24
After traveling through most of Europe, Africa, and the United States, I chose Santa Cruz, California for my home. Got any problems with that? Where do live, Brian? Your mom's basement?
James Dillon
James Dillon12:10pm Jun 24
I stood up to Dean Shields in Munich and prevented a riot one night. Does that count?
View All Comments
Original Post
James Dillon
James Dillon11:40pm Jun 8
I got no idea who you people are. You went to school where I went to school. I only had 5 or 6 good friends. I ignored everyone else. Why should I fly to Austin or where ever to see people I never meet or knew? Ughh.

View Post on Facebook · Edit Email Settings · Reply to this email to add a comment.