Saturday, June 30, 2012

Re: [FSHS] I got no idea who you people are. You went to...

Damn Son!
Ed Rogers 5:26am Jun 30
Damn Son!
Comment History
James Dillon
James Dillon5:25am Jun 30
I got to go to bed, the Sun is coming up here now...
Ed Rogers
Ed Rogers5:25am Jun 30
No worries.
James Dillon
James Dillon5:22am Jun 30
Sort of, I need to check my facts first. I don't want to drop names of who I hanging out with. I might them in trouble...
Ed Rogers
Ed Rogers5:20am Jun 30
Sounds like we did live there at the same time. We initially lived in Lago too. Same subdivision as Mike and Billy Seals, Scott White, Dana Christ., the Alteries (Sp?) (Fred, Steve..). Any of those names ring a bell?
James Dillon
James Dillon5:17am Jun 30
Hey Ed, I was there in 70 to 73. Like I said before, nothing personal to anybody. I just didn't hang out a lot, just went to school and came home to band practice in the basement. I was way the hell out in Lago Patria at first, and then we moved to Parco Azzurro. I should look at the yearbook to jog my brain cells..
View All Comments
Original Post
James Dillon
James Dillon11:40pm Jun 8
I got no idea who you people are. You went to school where I went to school. I only had 5 or 6 good friends. I ignored everyone else. Why should I fly to Austin or where ever to see people I never meet or knew? Ughh.

View Post on Facebook · Edit Email Settings · Reply to this email to add a comment.