Friday, June 29, 2012

Re: [FSHS] I got no idea who you people are. You went to...

Lisa Lang? Am I remembering right?
Ed Rogers 12:09pm Jun 29
Lisa Lang? Am I remembering right?
Comment History
Ed Rogers
Ed Rogers12:08pm Jun 29
James, we did know each other back in the day amirite?
James Dillon
James Dillon11:31am Jun 29
And Tracy, I am not being negative, just realistic. Plus I hate Texas weather. Too damn hot!
James Dillon
James Dillon11:30am Jun 29
and thank you, Brother Flick, for those kind words. I knew I would start a small firestorm with that comment. Didn't think it would get personal.
James Dillon
James Dillon11:28am Jun 29
My life has been good. My point was, I am just meeting most of you, as most of you were not old enough or had already left. Please don't take ANYTHING I say personally, but would you go to dinner 1500 miles away with a bunch of people, however connected, you don't really know?
Tim Flick
Tim Flick10:43am Jun 29
I will pray for you James. It sounds like you have had a hard life. I wish you peace and fulfillment.
View All Comments
Original Post
James Dillon
James Dillon11:40pm Jun 8
I got no idea who you people are. You went to school where I went to school. I only had 5 or 6 good friends. I ignored everyone else. Why should I fly to Austin or where ever to see people I never meet or knew? Ughh.

View Post on Facebook · Edit Email Settings · Reply to this email to add a comment.