Friday, June 29, 2012

Re: [FSHS] I got no idea who you people are. You went to...

I will pray for you James. It sounds like you...
Tim Flick 10:43am Jun 29
I will pray for you James. It sounds like you have had a hard life. I wish you peace and fulfillment.
Comment History
Tim Flick
Tim Flick10:43am Jun 29
I will pray for you James. It sounds like you have had a hard life. I wish you peace and fulfillment.
Brian Pavelko
Brian Pavelko9:33am Jun 25
so what does most of africa look like? and yes SC seems a little too hip for someone with a life sucks attitude. The point is are you just trying to be funny/funky or are you really as lame as you make yourself out to be?
Brian Pavelko
Brian Pavelko9:21am Jun 25
i'll give him something to chew on
Fred Anderton
Fred Anderton8:18am Jun 25
Funky need more fiber in his diet!
Cheryl Liby Sudol
Cheryl Liby Sudol2:46pm Jun 24
People that were my friends in Naples I would pick as my friends today I was just lucky to have meant them when I was young. Now they are family. We are truly blessed to have the opportunity to be in contact. I agree with Louanne 100 percent and I feel very blessed.
View All Comments
Original Post
James Dillon
James Dillon11:40pm Jun 8
I got no idea who you people are. You went to school where I went to school. I only had 5 or 6 good friends. I ignored everyone else. Why should I fly to Austin or where ever to see people I never meet or knew? Ughh.

View Post on Facebook · Edit Email Settings · Reply to this email to add a comment.